The photos of the clothes are printed in a variety of hot stampings. Buying a hot stamping clothes that you like must be worn for a long time, so it really becomes a personality and wearing clothes. Here are some hot T-shirt maintenance methods:
1. The newly bought t-shirt will have a hard feeling and will feel softer after washing.
Newly processed t-shirts will take 48 hours to wash.
3. Do not rub the t-shirt (hot stamping) pattern surface with your hands (the material on the surface of the pattern will not stain).
Do not wash with a detergent containing bleach.
5. Wash in warm or cold water below 40 °C.
6. Try not to wash in the washing machine. Before washing clothes in the washing machine, turn one side of the pattern to the other side.
7. Do not rub the neckline with force to avoid deformation of the neckline.
8. When drying, the hanger can only be pushed in from the slack of the bottom of the clothes, and can not be pushed directly from the neckline, so as to avoid slack after the neckline loses its elasticity.
Remove from the washing machine immediately after washing. Do not use a dryer to dry.
10. Dry naturally and do not expose the t-shirt to the sun.
Address: Hongji Industrial Park, No. 189 Chaoshan Road,
Jinping District, Shantou City, Guangdong Province, China
Domestic Business Department: 0754-82489268/82483111
International Business Department: 0086-754-82489576
National Service Hotline: 400 -849- 6889